Our goal is to make you feel comfortable on our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to carefully read the following summary of how our website works. You can trust transparent and fair data processing as we strive every day to handle your data securely, carefully, and responsibly.
The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Owner: COLOR DISPLAY, S.L.
VAT ID: B61885943
Registered address: Industria, 50. 08755 Castellbisbal, Barcelona, Spain
Data Protection Officer: Users can contact the Data Protection Officer by sending a letter to Color Display at the attention of the “Data Protection Officer” or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and Consent
Obligation to provide data
The data requested in the forms on the Website is generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if such data is not provided or is incorrect, the same cannot be processed.
For what purpose will Color Display process the user’s personal data and for how long?
Personal data collected will be processed by Color Display for the following purposes:
- Manage user contact requests with Color Display through the channels provided on the Color Display Website.
- Manage subscription to the newsletter, carried out through the channel provided on the Color Display Website.
- Analyze the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about Color Display products and services unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box or opposes such processing.
- Analyze user data, using own and third-party sources, to create profiles that allow for a more detailed definition of products that may be of interest, if authorized by checking the designated box.
Data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and during the prescription period of legal actions that may arise from them. However, the user can request their withdrawal from Color Display, objecting to or revoking their consent.
What user data will Color Display process?
Color Display will process the following categories of data:
- Identifying information.
- Contact data: address, landline phone, mobile phone, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, gender, nationality.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms on the Website.
- Navigation data.
Cookies, web analytics services, and social networks
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The processing of data for the acquisition of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between the user and Color Display.
The processing of user data for marketing purposes, related to Color Display’s own goods and services and similar services for its customers, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has acquired goods and/or services from Color Display. In the absence of such a contractual relationship, data processing will be based on the user’s consent as per current regulations. Similarly, sending commercial communications from third parties collaborating with Color Display and the creation of profiles are based on the user’s consent.
Processing for these purposes will always be done with the user’s consent or based on the mentioned legitimate interest and will be necessary to meet their request.
In case of withdrawing consent for any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke consent, the user can contact Color Display through the following channels: by letter addressed to the Data Protection Department of Color Display at the address: Industria, 50. 08755 Castellbisbal, Barcelona, Spain, or by clicking on the automatic unsubscribe link available in each commercial communication sent by Color Display, or by email to email@example.com.
With whom will the user’s data be shared?
User data may be communicated to:
- Exclusively for internal administrative purposes and/or for the aforementioned purposes, based on the legitimate interest recognized in the GDPR.
- Public administrations and national and/or European competent authorities, in cases provided by law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, with international data transfers duly legitimized in the latter case.
- Guarantees that they are over eighteen (18) years old and that the data provided to Color Display is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the provided information updated to reflect their real situation.
- Guarantees that they have informed third parties whose data they provide, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, they guarantee that they have obtained their authorization to provide their data to Color Display for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for the direct or indirect damages caused to Color Display or third parties.
Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes for which Color Display processes the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events, or relevant news for users. Whenever such communication is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them or who have expressly authorized it.
If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Color Display, they can request to unsubscribe from the service by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the body of such commercial communications or by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating their refusal to receive them, through the box provided in the data collection form, or by indicating it through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
Exercise of Rights
The user can send a written request to Color Display, to the address indicated in the header of this Policy, or by email to the following address: email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of their identification document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the granted consents.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether Color Display is processing personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access their personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Color Display the limitation of data processing when one of the conditions provided for in data protection regulations is met.
- Obtain human intervention, express your point of view, and challenge automated decisions made by Color Display.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Contact Color Display’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- File a complaint regarding the protection of your personal data when the data subject believes that Color Display has violated the rights recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
Color Display will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keep it secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, taking the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of their data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing, or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be in line with current legislation.